Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj

[Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj][bsummary]

Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand

[Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand][bigposts]

Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba

[Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba][twocolumns]

Shirdi Diary by Shri G.S.Khaparde - Part 18

Advertisements
http://onlinesaibababooks.blogspot.com
1912 8 January Monday
Shirdi

I got up early in the morning and feeling it too early, went again to sleep and then overslept my usual moment of leaving bed. So things got set forward and in that way affected the routine of the whole day. After prayer I sat reading Yogavashishta of Ranganath with Bapusaheb Jog, Upasani, Rama Maruti & Madhavarao Deshpande. We saw Sayin Maharaj go out &again saw him after he returned. During the mid-day service, after the arti Sayin Maharaj exhibited sudden & great anger and abused violently. It appears, as if, Plague is likely to reappear here & Sayin Maharaj is endeavouring to prevent its reappearance. After meals, we sat talking. I read a little of Ramayana & then arrived Mr Sané Mamaledar of Kopargaon with Mr Joshi who is a Deputy Collector of Dhulia.

Later on we went to Sayin Maharaj after reading a chapter of Ramayana. We waited there long enough to see him at & after his usual stroll, & then attended the Sheja Arti. At night there was the usual Bhajan & Ramayan.

1912 9 January Tuesday
Shirdi

I got up early in the morning, attended the Kakad Arti and after finishing the prayer had my bath. Then with Bapusaheb Jog, Upasani & Rama Maruti, read Yogavashishta. We saw Sayin Maharaj go out & then again after he returned to Masjid. There was a gentleman named Pimple from Amalved with a companion. After the midday arti, we had our meals & I sat reading the letters received by today ’s mail. There are also three newspapers. So there was a good deal to read. Dixit read the Ramayana about 5 P.M. & later on we went to the Masjid and saluted him when he came out for his stroll. At night there was the usual Bhajan of Bhishma & Dixits Ramayan.

1912 10 January Wednesday
Shirdi

I got up very early in the morning and finished my prayer &all before day break. Then I Upasani, Bhishma & Bapusaheb Jog read Ranganathi Yogavashistha and later on I went to see Sayin Maharaj both when he went out &after he returned to the Masjid. A Marwadi came there & told his dream. He said he received a lot of silver & finally got bars of gold & woke up while he was in the act of counting them. Sayin Saheb that the dream indicated the death of some great man.

I felt very sleepy while I was at the Masjid. I tried my utmost to keep awake but not withstanding all my efforts, my eyes kept closing every few minutes. I returned to my lodging after the mid-day arti & after food lay down for some time. Then Mr Dixit read Ramayana & we sat listening. In the evening we went to the Masjid to see Sayin Saheb stroll out as usual & later on we attended the Sheja-Arti. Bhaté, & Balakram were both absent. So the duty of holding the pea-cock fan (morchal) fell to me & I enjoyed holding it very much. At night there was the usual Bhajan of Bhishma & Ramayana of Dixit.

1912 11 January Thursday
Shirdi

I got up very early, prayed & attended the Kakad Arti. At the usual time I Upasani & BapuSaheb Jog read Yogavashishtha of Ranganath We saw Sayin Maharaj go out & again after he returned. He was in very good mood & every thing passed off in good style. After the midday meal I lay down for a while & then Dixit read Ramayan. He also read a guor strotra guor strotra by Eknath. Towards evening we went as usual to see Sayin Maharaj come out for his stroll. He did so. Radha Krishna Bai had set up the phonograph. On hearing its noise Sayin Magaraj got very angry & used hard words & we returned thinking. At night there was the usual Bhajan of Bhishma & Dixits Puran. There was Rahata Bazar today & Bandu went to it but could purchase nothing beyond vegetables.


© Online Shirdi Sai Baba Book Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment