Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj

[Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj][bsummary]

Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand

[Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand][bigposts]

Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba

[Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba][twocolumns]

Shirdi Diary by Shri G.S.Khaparde - Part 17

Advertisements
http://onlinesaibababooks.blogspot.com
1912 5 January Friday
Shirdi

In the morning I got up early though I did not sleep well at night. I attended the Kakad Arti. Sayin Maharaj was in a pleased mood. My son Baba & Gopalrao Dole went to him. On seeing them he said “go ”.Taking this as permission to return they hired Baba Bhau ’s Tonga and went away. I prayed and saw Sayin Maharaj go out, & again after he returned. He was in very good mood. Many people came. After the mid-day arti, & after the usual meal, I lay down for a while and then sat listening to Ramayan read by Dixit. Upasani Bhishma & Madhavarao were also present. Then about 5 P.M. I went to see Sayin Maharaj with Bhishma & my son Balvant. He told how he was not well and humorously discribed his ailments. Balabhau Joshi brought parched gram. Sayin Maharaj ate a few and distributed the rest. Then we stood near the Chavadhi when he came out for his stroll, & then we had the usual arti in the wada Bhishma ’s Bhajan & Dixit ’s Ramayan of which two chapters were read. Today some people from Dhulia came &went. The forna forna with the ailing girl got permission to return today.

1912 6 January Saturday
Shirdi

I got up in the morning a little before day break and finished my prayer as usual, & saw Sayin Maharaj go out. After he passed on I went to Balasaheb Bhate and borrowed from him his copy of Ranganath Swami ’s Yogavashishta in Marathi, returned to my lodging, but resumed the reading of Ramayan. We all then attended the midday arti and had our meals as usual. I did not wish to lie down, but somehow sleep overcame me & I slept for hours nearly. Then Dixit read Ramayan & later on I went to the Masjid & saw Sayin Maharaj. He was in a pleased mood & there was talk. In the evening there was the usual Wada Arti & later on we attended the Sheja-Arti at the Chavadhi. Sayin Maharaj was in an exceptionally pleased mood made mystic signs to Megha and did what are known as “Drishtipata ” in yog. An astrologer has come from Dhulia and is a guest of Upasani & is staying in the Wada. At night there Bhishmas Bhajan & the Ramayan of Dixit.

1912 7 January Sunday
Shirdi

In the morning I got up early and attended the Kakad Arti. Sayin Maharaj looked exceedingly pleased and gave yogic glances. I passed the whole day in a sort of ecstasy. After morning, I, Bapusaheb Jog & Upasani commenced Ranganath Yogavashishta. Then we saw Sayin Maharaj go out & in the interval sat talking with the young Mohamedans that come to the Masjid. One of them recited some verses. The mid-day Arti was late. Sayin Baba commenced a very good tale. He said he had a very good well. The water in it was sky blue and its supply was inexhaustible. Four motas would not empty it, and the fruit grown with the water was inordinately He did not continue the story beyond the point. In the afternoon Dixit read two chapters of Ramayana. Upasani, myself, Ram Maruti and Dixit were present. Then we went to Sayin Baba & attended his stroll. As it was getting dark, he got or rather showed as if, he got angry with the wood-cutter women. At night there was Bhishmas Bhajan & Dixits Ramayan.

P.S. I received today a letter which bears all the indications of it being written by a detective. It speaks about the release of Tilak & has what appears to be a bogus enclosure. A Parsi gentleman came here today with his ladies & intends going away tomorrow.


© Online Shirdi Sai Baba Book Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment