Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj

[Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj][bsummary]

Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand

[Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand][bigposts]

Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba

[Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba][twocolumns]

Shirdi Diary by Shri G.S.Khaparde - Part 26

Advertisements
http://onlinesaibababooks.blogspot.com
1912 February 5 Monday
Shirdi

In the morning, just as I finished my prayers, Rajarampant Dixit came from Nagpur. He is the elder brother of Kakasaheb Dixit. He went to see Sayin Saheb. I attended our class where we read Panchadasi and a verse of Amritanubhava with Bapusaheb Jog, Upasani Shastri, Shivanand Shastri, Brahmanand Bai & others. We saw Sayin Saheb go out & went to the Masjid after he returned. He was very king to me, said a few words & in dismissing the company after Arti, called me by name, told me to shake off my sloth and look after all the ladies & children. Mrs Laxmi Bai Kaulgi was given today a piece of bread and told to go & eat with RadhaKrishna Bai. This is a great food fortune. She will be happy hereafter. I invited Shivand Shastri, Brahmanand Bai & all with them, to have their mid-day meal with us. After it I lay down for a few minutes. Then Dixit read
Ramayan & later we went to see Sayin Maharaj at his stroll. After the Wada Arti, there was the Sheja-Arti and at night Brahmananda Bai did the Bhajan very excellently. It was continued till after midnight. The subject of my going is broached today. It may be decided tomorrow.

1912 February 6 Tuesday
Shirdi

I got up & attended the Kakad Arti. Madhavarao Deshpande said that I would get permission to return home today. So I went with him & Bamangaonkar to Sayin Saheb about 7.30 A.m. and Sayin Saheb told us to come again in the afternoon. So We returned & I began the routine of the day. I Upasani & Bapusaheb Jog read Panchadasi saw Sayin Maharaj go out & attended the mid-day Arti. Brahmanandi Bai sang an Arti & a few Padas there. Bapusaheb Jog went today to Kopargaon to get his pension so the arti was finished. After the mid-day meal I & Bamangaonkar went to the Masjid. Kakasaheb Dixit was there. Sayin Saheb said that we might go tomorrow. Madhavarao Deshpande also came there. Sayin Saheb said that he had been considering long & thinking day & night. All were thieves, but we had to deal with them. He said he prayed to God night & day for their improvement or removal but God delays and apparently does not approve of the attitude & grant the prayer. He will wait for a month or two & then see but whether living of dead he will have what he has been praying for. He will not go to Teli or Wani & never beg of them. People are not good & devoted. They are unsettled in mind & so on.

He added that a few friends would gather together talk divine wisdom & sit & contemplate. He mentioned a few thousand Rupees but I do not remember in what connection he said it. I then returned & we had the Ramayan Puran by Dixit. Later on we went to see him come out for his stroll He was in a pleased mood. Mr Rajarampant Dixit went away today to Khandawa. Upasani Shastri lost his wife. The sad news came by letter I, Dixit & Madhavarao went to Upasani, condoled with him and brought him to the Wada. Fakir Baba appears to have asked about my going away & Sayin Baba answered that I told him that I would go tomorrow. When my wife spoke about my going, Sayin Baba said that I did not ask for permission personally, so he could not say. I happened to go there soon after & Sayin Baba said that I could not go away without taking five hundred Rupees from Dada Bhat & two hundred from some one else, & making them all over to him. At night the Wada Arti was a bit late as Bapusaheb Jog had to return from Kopargaon. Brahmanand Bai & Shivanand Shastri did Bhajan. So did Bhishma.

1912 February 7 Wednesday
Shirdi

I got up early, prayed, and held our Panchadasi class as usual. I did not go to Sayin Maharaj to ask for permission. We saw him go out & I went to the Masjid after he returned. I found that Sayin Maharaj was sitting & in the yard a man was exhibiting tricks taught by him to a monkey. There was also a professional singer & dancer. She had a good voice & gave religious songs. Later on came, Brahmananda Bai, her companion Sulubai & Shivanand Shastri. They did the Puja & Brahmanand Bai whom they call Mazisaheb, sang very beautifully. Sayin Saheb ordered the Pat & to be brought & when all was arranged & we stood at our posts, Mazisaheb again rendered two songs so excellently that we stood spell-bound. I think Sayinsaheb liked them. Then we did the usual Arti & returned for our midday meal. Mazisaheb & her people fed at my lodgings. After the meal Bamangaonkar & Mazisaheb with all her people went to Sayinsaheb to ask for permission to return. Mazisaheb and Salubai got the permission & went away by cart. Shivanand Shastri & Bamangaonkar were detained by Sayin Maharaj & stayed. I lay down & had a good nap. Then Mr Dixit read Ramayan & after it I read Dasabodha by myself. We all saw Sayinsaheb have his evening stroll, and after the Wada Arti, We attended the Sheja-Arti. At night Bhishma read Bhagavat and Mr Dixit read Ramayana.


© Online Shirdi Sai Baba Book Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment