Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj

[Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj][bsummary]

Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand

[Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand][bigposts]

Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba

[Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba][twocolumns]

Shirdi Diary by Shri G.S.Khaparde - Part 25

Advertisements
http://onlinesaibababooks.blogspot.com
1912 February 2 Friday
Shirdi

I got up for the Kakad Arti, and after it ,we held our Parmamrit class but somehow fell to speak of Panchadasi and commenced to read it. It is about the best work on the subject &none can take precedence of it. I went to see Sayin Maharaj before he went out & accompanied him up to Sathe’s Wada. & afterwards attended the mid-day Arti. Today I got a letter from Amravati asking me to return to practice. I told Madhavarao Deshpande to ask Sayin Maharaj & he promised to do so. After the midday meal I lay down for a while. Then Mr Dixit read Ramayan & later on we went to see Sayin Baba go out for a stroll. We returned soon after it and at night there was Bhishma’s Bhajan & Dixit ’s Ramayan.

1912 February 3 Saturday
Shirdi

I was late in getting up and it appeared that there was a waive of laziness. Bapusaheb Jog was late, so was Mr Dixit and nearly every body else. After finishing my prayers I went to the Masjid but Sayin Baba told me to take Udi without entering it. I did so & proceeding to the quarters of Bapusaheb Jog, sat reading Panchadasi with him, Upasani & Mrs Kaulgi. We went on reading till midday & then went to Sayin Babas Arti. After it we had our midday meal. I had a little rest and then sat reading “Dasa-Bodha ”. Mr Dixit read Ramayan in the afternoon. Ganoba Aba, a local devotee of Sayin Baba, came to hear it. He knows a large number of verses & has many by heart.

We went & saw Sayin Baba at his stroll. Madhavarao Deshpande told me that he asked Sayin Baba about my returning to Amravati, and the latter declined the necessary permission saying he was an old man & did not like to lose his “about ”. He said that some two hundred men went to a neighbouring town & were taken up as rioters; that Madhavarao’s name was introduced into the list of rioters, for nothing and that there was trouble about it. At night there was the Wada Arti & the Sheja Arti and I attended both. Bhishma had no Bhajan but read Bhagavat instead &then there was Ramayana of Dixit.

1912 February 4 Sunday

Shirdi

In the morning I got up early, attended the Kakad Arti and then finished my prayer. As I was bathing two gentlemen came enquiring about Narayan Rao Bamangaonkar. They were Lingayat Shastris. The eldest being known as Shivanand Shastri. There are two ladies with them. These ladies are Brahmans. The eldest of them is called Brahmanand Bai. Some three years ago she met a Luigayat lady by name Nijanand Bai at Nasik. She was an advanced yogini and instructed Brahmanand Bai. We all saw Sayin Maharaj go out & again after he returned to the Masjid. Brahmanand Bai worshipped him and sang two Artis very exquisitely. After the midday arti I had my meal & lay down for a while. Then there was the Puran of Mr Dixit, and then we went to see Sayin Baba at his evening stroll. After the Wada arti at night Mr Dixit had his Purana & then Bhishma had his Bhajan. The ladies Brahmanandbai & her companion sang very beautifully & we all enjoyed the Bhajan very much. Shivanand Shastri also sang. The Shastris & the ladies come from Nasik. The are permanent inhabitants of the place.


© Online Shirdi Sai Baba Book Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment