Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj

[Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj][bsummary]

Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand

[Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand][bigposts]

Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba

[Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba][twocolumns]

Shirdi Diary by Shri G.S.Khaparde - Part 23

Advertisements
http://onlinesaibababooks.blogspot.com
1912 25 January Thursday
Shirdi

Madhavarao Deshpande woke me up in the morning & said that he had to call me more than once before I answered his call. I prayed & attended the Kakad Arti. Sayin Baba walked to the Masjid in silence On return we held our Parmamrit class with Upasani, Bapusaheb Jog, Bhishma & Mrs Kaulgi. We finished the chapter on Mahavakya Viveka. Then we saw Sayinsaheb both when he went out & after he returned to Masjid. The midday arti went off as usual & Sayinsaheb gave me smoke very often. After meals I lay down for a while & then we had Ramayan. Dixit read it, & later on went to see Sayin Baba. He was in a pleased mood. At night there was the Wada Arti, Bhishma ’s Bhajan & Dixit ’s Ramayan. I may mention the fact that in the evening at strol time Sayin Baba told me nearly the whole previous history of Mrs Laxmi Bai Kaulgi. I knew it to be correct as I knew the facts.

1912 26 January Friday
Shirdi

In the morning I got up very early by myself and miscalculating the time it wanted to sun-rise, I said my prayers & walked up & down in the verandah. I found that I was before time by about an hour & a half. After sunrise I began the routine of life here & went out. Then found that Dhande Baba had arrived from Poona. I naturally sat talking with him. He showed me the latest letter of Tilak. At last the coronation has come & gone without seeing him out of jail. We sat talking about him & Dr Garde who has needlessly got up some trouble just now and wishes particularly to harm me. We read a little of Paramamrita, saw Sayin Baba go out & again after he returned. I felt unwell so I lay down for a while. Dhande Baba went away about 4 P.M. We had our afternoon Ramayan read by Dixit and then went to see Sayin Baba & walked in front of the Chavadhi. At night there was the Wada Arti & Sheja-Arti, Bhishma ’s Bhajan & Ramayana of Dixit. I received some English letters today.

1912 27 January Saturday
Shirdi

I got up early in the morning prayed & attended the Kakad arti. Sayin Baba did not quite go to the Masjid without a word & yet he did not say much. I, Upasni, Bhishma & Bapusaheb Jog read Paramamrit, saw Sayin Saheb go out & again after he returned. The mid-day arti passed off easy and after it we had our meals as usual I lay down a while, then wrote a letter, and attended afternoon Ramayan read by Dixit. We saw Sayin Baba at his stroll & he spoke pleasantly though in a serious mood. Towards its end he spoke loud & angry and I am told that after dark he spoke louder still, making an occasion for the exhibition of his anger of the fact that Ibrahim, they stood near the Khind with his hands on the breach of the wall. Sayin Saheb's clothes were also washed by Radha Krishna Bai & he was angry with her for having done so. Balabhau Joshi went today to Poona to read for the pleaders examination. He was not present at the Wade Arti. After it Bhishma had his Bhajan in the hall & Dixit read Ramayan there. I shall sleep in the verandah. All traces of cold weather are fast disappearing here.

1912 28 January Sunday
Shirdi

I slept very well last night & got up in time to pray before day break & commence the routine of the day. I went about 8 a.m. to the temple of Khandoba where Upasani lives & sat talking with him. It is a nice little place. We held our Parmamrit class in the quarters of Bapusaheb Jog, as talking & discussing Vendantic subjects in the verandah of my lodgings disturbs my son Balvant.

We saw Sayin Maharaj go out & again after he returned to the Masjid. He asked me how we spent the morning & I gave him an account of what we did. He appeared to be in a pleased mood and the mid-day arti passed off easy except that Radha Krishna Bai appeared to be put out and vexed & she closed the doors So the arti things could not be got at soon. After the midday meal, I lay down for a while, then wrote a letter and attended the Puran of Ramayan by Dixit. Then we went & saw Sayin Maharaj at his evening stroll. Then there was Wada Arti, but no Bhajan as Bhishma was unwell At night Dixit read Ramayan, after we returned from Shejarti.


© Online Shirdi Sai Baba Book Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment