Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj

[Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj][bsummary]

Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand

[Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand][bigposts]

Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba

[Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba][twocolumns]

Shirdi Diary by Shri G.S.Khaparde - Part 36

Advertisements
http://onlinesaibababooks.blogspot.com 1912 March 5 Tuesday
Shirdi

I got up so early that I was able to finish my prayer attend to my morning calls & lie down for about an hour before it was time for Kakad Arti. I attended it & then held our Panchadasi class but I felt unwell & we could make no progress. My stomach would appear to be out of order & I had two motions. We saw Sayin Saheb go out & then went to the Masjid when he returned. He did not talk much & the Midday Arti passed off without any incident. After meal I lay down & slept long. Mr Bapusaheb Jog went with Balasaheb Bhaté to Kopargaon to get their pensions & there was therefore no class in the afternoon. I was also not well & had motions. I went to see Sayin Maharaj at his evening stroll & on my return felt so sleepy that I lay down, while yet Bhishma was reading Dasbodh.

1912 March 6 Wednesday
Shirdi

I slept very sound last night & felt correspondingly better in the morning. After finishing my prayer, we held our Panchadasi class & during it saw Sayin Saheb go out. We finished the Kutashtha deep & began the Dhyanasdipa. After the class I went to the Masjid as usual and Sayin Baba happened to be in a very good mood. So I sat serving him. He said he felt as if tied at the waist, chest & near the neck, that he thought Nagavdi leaves were put on his eyes, & on opening them to find out what the matter was, he was surprised to see something which he could not understand. He caught a leg of it & then it lay down. He tried to light his fire but the fuel being not quite dry would not ignite. He thought he saw four dead bodies removed and could not understand whose they were. Sayin Saheb kept on speaking in the same strain saying that his left upper & lower jaws were very painful and that he could not even drink water. The midday Arti passed off as usual & after the meal I lay down for a while and then sat reading Vakyavritti. Later on we continued our Panchadasi class, till dark & then Saw Sayin Saheb at his stroll. After the Wada Arti there was the Sheja Arti. The circle of lamp-jets could not be carried in the procession as usual & as placed in the little room where Sayin Saheb sleeps. It caused considerable inconvenience & I do not think Sayin Saheb liked it. At night Bhishma read Bhagavat & Dasabodha. Balasaheb Bhaté attended the reading of the latter.

1912 March 7 Thursday
Shirdi

I attended the Kakad Arti. Sayin Maharaj was in a very pleased mood & danced as he left the Chavadhi & went towards the Masjid. We held our Panchadasi class & saw Sayin Baba going our during it. I went to the Masjid after the class. There was a large crowd. It gradually thinned. The midday Arti passed off as usual & after the meal I lay down for a while. Bandoa want to Rahata for the weekly Bazar. In the afternoon we continued our Panchadasi class. I did the reading and finished the Dhyanadeepa. Then I went to see the Sayin Saheb at his stroll. He was in a pleased mood. I returned at Sunset. At night there was the Wada Arti, & Bhishma read Bhagavat, Dasbodh and then did Bhajan during which he sang some verses from Geeta & Panchadasi of Baba Garde. Mr Balasaheb Bhate was present during the recital of the latter.


© Online Shirdi Sai Baba Book Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment