Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj

[Shirdi Sai Baba Sermons by Dasganu Maharaj][bsummary]

Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand

[Shri Sai The Superman By Swami Sai Sharan Anand][bigposts]

Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba

[Live Experiences of Tarkhad Family with Sai Baba][twocolumns]

Shirdi Diary by Shri G.S.Khaparde - Part 28

Advertisements
http://onlinesaibababooks.blogspot.com
1912 February 11 Sunday
Shirdi

By the time I finished my prayer this morning, I found Mr Gadre up & sat talking with him. He got permission to return & went back to Nasik. We saw Sayin Saheb go out & held our Panchadasi class with Upasani, Bapusaheb Jog, Mrs L Kaulgi. Mr Lele who is Revenue Inspector of Nasik District also attended the class. He appears a very nice man & Sayin Maharaj likes him much. I went to the Masjid as usual after Sayin Baba returned & found many men sitting there. They were mostly strangers. Among them was one of Akola Police who on seeing me, said that he had resigned his post and had taken service with Govind Rao Deshmukh Barrister of Nagpur. After the midday Arti & meal I lay down for a while & then attended the Puran of Ramayan by Mr Dixit. Later on we went to see Sayin Baba at his evening stroll & meeting Mr.Lelé there, stood talking with him. In the evening there was the Wada Arti & later on the Sheja Arti, Bhishmas recital of Bhagavat & Mr Dixit Ramayan. Shivanand Shastri did not get permission today to return.

1912 February 12 Monday
Shirdi

I got up early & attended the Kakad Arti. Later on we held our Panchadasi class, & saw Sayin Baba go out. The midday Arti passed as usual. I spoke to Bapusaheb Jog to ask Dada Kelkar if reading in the afternoon from 5 to 6 would suit him. Bapusaheb Jog forgot to ask him. In the afternoon Mr Dixit read Ramayan as usual. As I descended the stairs after it, Shivanand Shastri who is still here, drew my attention to a man who has come here &shows signs of being in a frenzy. The man moved his hands & feet, glared about, threw shoes at us. I called Mr Dixit. At one time we thought him drunk. Later on it appeared, he only pretended to have got into a religious frenzy to gain consequence. I took him to Sayin Baba who ordered him out. Mr Sané the father of the Mamledar of Kopargaon came today & sat talking with us for sometime. He is a very nice gentleman of the old type & said that he saw me first at Dhulia during the Provincial Conference of 1908. After the wada arti there was Bhishma ’s Bhajan. I may mention that after the midday arti I invited two men to breakfast. One was from Pauwel & the other from Dharna Jari. They appeared religiously inclined & poor. Before Puran at night We went to the Shimant Pujana ceremony in connection with the wedding of the daughter of the local school master. Then we had Mr Dixits Ramayan.

1912 February 13 Tuesday
Shirdi

I was very late in getting up this morning. So all my usual programme was correspondingly thrown forward. After prayer I, Upasani, Bapusaheb Jog & Mrs Laxmibai Kaulgi held our Panchadasi class and finished the second chapter. Then we saw Sayin Saheb go out and went to the wedding of the daughter of the local school master. His house is small and the people here would not oblige him by letting him put up a Mandap. So we sat in the Govt Chavadhi, smoking with Fakir Baba who was very pleasant. The wedding was celebrated later than what we thought it would be. Thence we went to the Masjid. Sayin Baba was in a pleased mood and the midday Arti passed off as usual. After it we returned and had our mid-day meal. My wife, Bhishma & Bandu fasted on account of Ekadasi. I lay down for a while &then sat reading. Mr Dixit went as usual to the Masjid after the midday meal & Sayin Maharaj told him to rest a while. So he returned and lay down & did not get up till about 5 P.M. We should have begun our Parmamrit class then for the benefit of Dada Kelkar but that he had to go out on some urgent business. So Mr Dixit read Ramayan instead & then we went to the Masjid. Sayin Maharaj gave me Udi as soon as I step in. So I exclaimed that it was telling me to go away. Thereupon he said “who tells you to go? Sit down.” Then he sat talking pleasantly and said that the cow now possessed by Mr Dixit belonged originally to Mahalsapati. Then it went to Aurangabad then to Jalna & has now come back as the property of Mr Dixit. “God knows whose property it is.” Looking at me he said “nobody who has firm faith in god, wants for any thing.” My wife & others were there. We all saw him at his evening stroll Then there was the Wada Arti & later on Sheja Arti. At night Bhishma had his Bhajan & Mr Dixit read Ramayan. Sayin Baba today both after the mid-day arti & after the Sheja Arti told me to go to Wada specially calling me by name.


© Online Shirdi Sai Baba Book Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment